Sunday, February 3, 2013

Happy 47th Superbowl day - GO NINERS

Left Over Halloween candies in my 20+ years old Helmet.
My old helmet of the SF 49ers Candy Holder.



You can't tell me I'm just a recent fan who's jumping on the bandwagon. I still have my old SF 49er's Helmet used as a  candy holder and container for knick-snacks of tiny things . It's more than 20 years young.  A top Chief once told me to " throw away your helmet. It's obsolete. The SF 49ers are doing a redesign of the helmet." I said, "No way!".  The fans rebelled and the old helmet design was brought back into its existence. The helmet design is still the same . I also have an old 49ers earrings and blanket. But the  best was- I got a chance to meet the great Joe Montana (he's a sweetheart in person) and Dwight Clark sometime ago who was with his girlfriend at that time.(Another post, the photos are somewhere in the attic).

No comments:

Post a Comment