Sunday, February 3, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013

Lili Cassel Wronker Greets Me with her 2013 postcard



Hello residents of Planet Earth.  Happy New Year to all and to all those following the blog.  I wish all my friends, relatives and followers - May all your dreams and wishes come true.

Oops - apologizing for late posting since Dec 8, I've been busy with projects with deadlines and when I come home I just want to rest, relax and have a little peace.. I passed 'critical' tests for my project and back to posting.


For 2013, I want to share Lili Cassel Wronker's Greeting from her postcard from New Jersey. I actually want to do a separate post on her and the poem I'd written for Lili  Wronker Enters Time.

Lili Wronker's greeting for 2013

If you're a lettering artists or calligrapher you get lots of beautiful cards and postcards  but I'm placing Phawnda's good wishes for 2013.

Phawnda good wishes for 2013.

    I started this blog about Kalligraphia 13 and the pieces that were exhibited.  Since this is year 2013 - what better year than to write about those pieces.                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment