Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fortress of Enchantment - Sheroes Magical Place

Superman's Fortress of Solitude inspired me to call my blog a Fortress of Enchanment = a Place for Sheroes to concoct  creations in all fields of life especially art and inventions. A place where creativity is most active and where I can spin any inventions, designs, patterns, color mixtures  with the wave of my hand. Of course you have to chant words to open the secret vein of the creative muses from the Universe and Unconscious. The Fortress of Enchantment is a place where I'm transformed into a Superheroine who can write anything about the Universe . If on Some Enchanted Evening  , you may see a stranger across a crowded room or  park , a  supershero, you can be assured  she emerged from this Fortress of Enchantment. ***

I took screenwriting class from Professor Richard Walters and he recommended reading Bruno Bethelheim "The Uses of Enchanment" for storytelling. I also painted Bird of Enchantment  which became a poster in 2006.

 Guy Kawasaki's book  "Enchantment" is a fascinating read for enterpreneurs in technology.
Sheroes is a word for women heroes concoted by Varla Ventura.



***To enjoy listening to songs linked by this enchantress , you have to turn on your audio and connect your stereophonic speakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment