Thursday, July 12, 2012

Triggers to Write from Kalligraphia 13 Pieces

Flowers at Kalligraphia 13 Reception
I'd always love to write. Thanks to the visually stimulating pieces at Kalligraphia 13 I'm writing about these pieces not to critique but how a piece triggers me to remember experiences & memories to allow me to begin writing about almost anything. Picasso said, "I'm a creator, whether an art piece is good or bad, I leave it to the critics." 

All the pieces at Kalligraphia 13 are winners and unique  and the pieces that I write about jump on my inner writing mode that whispers, "Write about me, write about me."  That's why judging an art piece is so subjective, it depends who is viewing the piece because it calls all the memories,experiences, & background of the judge.



Flowers at Kalligraphia 13 reception
 
I'll be writing on several pieces that catch my attention until the end of Kalligraphia 13 exhibition and some calligraphers/lettering artists have given me permission to write about their piece. I'll be linking songs and music that may connect me with the pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment