Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Terry Spodick's Gift of Time


Terry Spodick provides  inspiration with her "Gift of Time "



Terry Spodick "Gift of Time"


Terry writes in the Kalligraphia 13 catalogue ."This piece was created to celebrate my 20 years of living cancer free.It uses an old box camera from my aunt.   I thank all my friends who did good deeds in honor of  my 20th anniversary. "

In 1758 ,Benjamin Franklin in Poor Richard's Almanac wrote: 

" Time is your most precious asset. Frittering away time means wasting your most valuable possession; the limited days of your existence. You cannot recover wasted time or recapture it when you need more hours to complete some crucial task. Whatever time on Earth is alloted to you will never be enough. Spend it wisely"


No comments:

Post a Comment