Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Weddings in June

Weddings In My Clan: Noemi & Viktor, Robert & Beth Amy, Mary Dane & Kryspin



The previous thread is about Neruda's  love sonnet. As the song goes "Love & Marriage goes together like a Horse & Carriage". In my web of families and relatives, we had three weddings recently in June which proves June is a month for wedding.
I'm not posting any photos in this blog to respect their privacy. A sign was placed on the wedding area   requesting no photos during the wedding because the couple want the guests to pay attention to the ceremony and just enjoy since there were two photographers taking pictures.


Pay Attention  Now Moment to  Wedding Ceremony Notice - Unplug Electronic Devices

Last January I was asked to reserve dates for June. Why? The unattached folks in our clan are getting married.  In a world of chaos,wars,divorces,terrorism, financial crises, LOVE TRIUMPHS. My nieces and nephew decided  to get married in 2012 and on the same month.
Indeed - June is a wedding month because it rhymes with moon.

Congratulations, Best Wishes, Love, Prosperity & Blessings to:
 Robert & Beth Amy, Robert is the son of my sister
Noemi & Viktor ,Noemi is the daughter of my brother
Mary Dane & Kryspin,Mary Dane is the daughter of my cousin

Before I'd forget what happened in June, I'd like to serenade the happy couples  with  a poem "How Do I love Thee" by Elizabeth Barrett Brown recited by actress Judy Dench.
Plus Two Songs:
      So much In love , one line says "can't wait to say I do"
     Love is for the Two of Us. *
*It is both in English and Spanish. I grew up speaking an archaic Castilian language I like the Spanish lyrics, they sound more romantic to me.


Jesus turning water to wine - Wedding feast at Cana
     Lessons from Weddings;
  • Mary Dane's wedding: the priest reminds the guests to always invite Jesus in your life because Jesus will always fill up your needs in anything  based on the Gospel the Wedding at Cana, Jesus first miracle was turning water into wine.
  • Noemi's wedding: Life is a beach. It was a beach wedding.
  • Robert's wedding: Don't sweat the small stuff. The minister literally threw the bestselling book "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff" into the bushes since the wedding was in a backyard garden.  -
  • Another niece Denise wedding  at San Diego  a few years ago and the minister said, "If you don't remember anything about your wedding ceremony, always remember "to be LOVERS".
 For calligraphers, wedding events are always linked to calligraphy. Copperplate seems to be the most popular. script for brides. There is a wedding channel site to  assist calligraphers to address envelopes at weddings.

No comments:

Post a Comment