Thursday, August 16, 2012

Vicky Lee's Johari Window


Vicky Lee Has a Special Window to Share - a Window  To Discover Your Self

Vicky Lee "Johari Window"


I told Vicky I learned something new about her piece. At Kalligraphia 13, I encountered a new term and a new window about my self. It's my first time to encounter this Johari Window. It falls under Psychology to discover a journey for your self and learn more about the conscious and unconscious areas in your  life.

The Johari Window defined by Joseph Luft and Harry Ingham has four basic forms of the Self:
  •  Public
  • Private
  • Blind
  • Unknown
Since I don't know much about Johari Window, check out this site to look inside a new window for your Self.

On this site where I found about Johari Window, also read about the Creative Mind articles since lettering artists are creators . For writers, read Harry Potter's author JK Rowling Never Happier Than When Writing   and Philip Pullman Write to Please Yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment